Here is a forever house with 5 bedrooms plus a sunroom addition, an office with a separate entrance, and a large den on the main level. Two bedrooms on the upper level with another full bath and abundant storage. Two wood-burning fireplaces plus a pellet stove. The patio is wired for your hot tub. Garage and separate office Updated and upgraded, this Sugar-built Stevenson home sits on a beautifully landscaped and manicured lot. Such a pretty Baltimore County home inside the Baltimore Beltway.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Other, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,817 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Long Meadow Estates
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Dryer
- Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood, Other. Other, Stove.
- 2. Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Vehicle Transfer Area, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Handicap Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price