Adorable and spacious cape cod situated in a park like setting. Wildlife abounds in the peaceful yard leading to the stream. Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms with hardwood floors, primary bedroom with large closets and private bath. Main level offers spacious living room, dining room with amazing view, first floor bedroom and cozy kitchen with adjoining family room with beamed ceiling, wood burning fireplace and deck overlooking your wonderland. Spacious finished basement with wet bar, full bath, office, storage room, wood burning fireplace and walk-out to covered rear patio. Oversized 2 car garage, extra driveway parking and plenty of storage throughout the home. Windows & Sliding door 2020, Furnace 2020, HWH 2016, Roof 2016, dishwasher and refrigerator 2016.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,258 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Office
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened
- 2. Brick, Mantle.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Chair Rail, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Board Fence, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Partly Wooded, Private, Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price