Beautiful custom built brick front colonial in sought after West Oak Fields community on just over an acre lot. This home has an open floor plan with 4 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms and a completely finished lower level with a custom wet bar. The home has hardwood flooring and all new carpet Large eat-in kitchen with plenty of cabinets, 2 pantries, new appliances, granite counters with table space. The spacious great room off the kitchen has a beautiful double story stone front wood burning fireplace with raised hearth. The upstairs has a large primary bedroom with a walk-in closet, sitting room and primary bath with separate shower and soaking tub. Laundry room on the upper floor has a utility sink, cabinets and counters. The lower level is fully finished with walk up steps to the rear yard. The theater area with surround sound and wet bar is perfect for watching movies or sports games. Bonus room for exercise or 2nd office with plenty of overhead lighting. The home has a 2 car and a 1 car attached garage freshly painted with shelving. The large yard has a paver patio off the kitchen, outdoor speakers around the house and a storage shed.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Well
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
4,702 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
West Oak Fields
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price