Waterfront living at it's best. This 2,800sq newly constructed home has it all! Enjoy stunning expansive views from almost every room. Walk out basement just steps to your private pier. New 66' Pier with electric, water, and a 16,000 lb boat lift. 8'MLW. Home boasts of beautiful hardwood floors throughout, oversized Anderson Casement 400 series Windows, Quartz Countertops, Decora Kitchen Cabinets, Upgraded Appliances, 48" Linear Fireplace surrounded by Quartz for those cozy nights, tankless water heater, Pressurized well tank, Climate controlled and waterproofed crawlspace great for extra storage, Security system with cameras hard wired throughout home, oversized upper and lower decks great for entertaining or just relaxing and watching the boats go by. Too many upgrades to list. NO FLOOD INSURANCE REQUIRED, the first level elevation is above the flood zone. Perfect walkout lot to enjoy boating, fishing, and kayaking, Short walk to community beach, $100 voluntary HOA fee that gives you access to beach and community boat ramp.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Tankless Water Heater, Other, LP Gas
Concrete, Hardi Plank, Stone
2,808 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Propane, Cable TV
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Poured
- Casement, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System, Monitor System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Concrete, HardeePlank
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Water, Marina View
- Body of Water
- glebe creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Community, Water Front, Private Dock, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Fishing. Bulkheaded, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price