Beautiful 4 bedroom 2.5 bath colonial recently updated with fresh neutral paint throughout new carpet and pad. New roof and gutters in 2019 updated AC units in 2016 & 2019 Open floor plan great room with gas fireplace. Eat in kitchen with rear door to large patio with beautiful views of open space. Dual staircases large master suite with walk in closet master bathroom with soaking tub and separate shower stall. Unfinished lower level with bath rough in ready for your ideas. Walk up stairs to rear yard that backs to open space.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,376 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Partial, Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Vinyl Frame, Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Corner, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Lake, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price