Offer Deadline is Monday 2-28-22 at 5 pm Welcome to this well-appointed stone front colonial in Westwinds. Enter into the large, bright 2 story foyer to find custom trim molding abound. Beautiful wood-look tile floors and freshly painted warm neutral tones are throughout the first level. New carpets in the formal living and dining rooms and the spacious great room which features an abundance of updated windows and a gas stone fireplace welcome you in from the front entry. First floor office with custom built-ins provide additional storage and a great place to work from home. Adjacent is a half bath with upgraded lighting and granite counters. The exquisite kitchen boasts a large island, a sea of cabinets with undermount lighting, along with granite counters and sink, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances and new lighting. Dual pantries provide plenty of storage. Outdoor entertaining is easy with the large stone patio right off the of kitchen. The laundry/mud room offers an additional entry from the rear of the house. Make your way upstairs to find the expansive primary suite with vaulted ceiling, sitting room, and large walk-in closet. Pamper yourself in the luxurious en-suite with granite double bowl vanities with center makeup area, large soaking tub, glass enclosed shower, water closet and walk-in closet for additional storage. 3 additional bedrooms with all new carpet and full bath complete the upper level. Venture downstairs to discover an amazing newly painted entertainment space boasting hard wood flooring, and large gaming area. Bring your big screen TV to binge your favorite shows in the newly carpeted family room area with Bose surround speakers. Enjoy a beverage and watch your favorite team at the impressive 2 level granite bar equipped with tile flooring, full sink, 48 inch commercial bar cooler, 3 head kegerator and dishwasher. You'll also find an additional freshly painted and carpeted office/bedroom, full bath with walk in shower, hobby room and area for storage.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Stone, Vinyl Siding
4,682 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Library, Hobby Room
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Lake, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges, Security
- Security Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price